Interest Only Program
An interest-only mortgage is a short-term loan that can help you get qualified for a larger loan amount.
This type of mortgage is useful if you are expecting to sell your home within a short amount of time. Once the term of the interest only mortgage is over, you have several options, which include:
- Paying off the mortgage in one lump sum
- Refinancing the loan
- Making principal payments on the loan
We offer interest-only mortgages to borrowers who are looking for an alternative to a conventional loan.
Some of the details of our interest only program include:
- 660 minimum required FICO
- Loan amounts up to $1 million
- 80% LTV/CLTV for full documentation loans
- Debt-to-income ratio less than or equal to 50% for full documentation loans
- 75% LTV/CLTV for bank statement loans
- Debt-to-income ratio less than or equal to 43% for bank statement loans
- 10-year term
- 12-month minimum reserves
- Property must be owner occupied
- No cash out or debt consolidation
- Not available to foreign nationals
Contact one of our account executives to learn more about our interest-only mortgage qualifications, terms, and restrictions.
An interest-only mortgage is a good option if you are a first-time homebuyer who may not earn enough money to afford the monthly payments on a conventional loan. It is also a good option if you would rather use the savings from lower monthly mortgage payments to pay off other debt or invest the money elsewhere.
Our goal is to match you with the right mortgage program that fits your unique needs and help you achieve your real estate goals. We have options that are appropriate for many types of financial situations.