MortgageDepot is hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist in developing a multi-channel social media strategy, creating dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identifying key digital media opportunities and more.
MortgageDepot (NMLS #1133788) a digitally enabled, multistate mortgage broker takes a strategic digital approach to the traditional mortgage industry, which has landed us in Inc’s 5,000 fastest growing companies. We are among the Top 22,000 sites visited daily in the US, and Top 105,500 worldwide according to Alexa Traffic Rank.
- Expertise in creating multimedia content across multiple social media platforms
- Proven experience with online marketing strategies and social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram; Understanding of organic growth strategies
- Understanding of social media and SEO; Ability to use social media to boost local SEO
- Demonstrated track record in building a quality online following for a business
- Ability to function independently and be self-motivated
- Proficient in data analytics, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong verbal communication skills
- Exhibits decisive problem-solving abilities and effectively handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related fields
- Previous experience in the financial services / lending or real estate field preferred but not required
- As a Social media coordinator, you will develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create original content that drives engagement and captivates target audience and increases social media traffic.
- Copywrite and create compelling visuals and video content.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends, and analyze competitor activity
- Monitor, track, and report on performance on social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Educate staff and loan officers on how to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Engage with loan officers to help manage and grow their social media accounts
- Maintain awareness of social media best practices for loan officers
- Assist marketing team with developing strategic plans for digital marketing initiatives
- Coordinate mortgage marketing campaigns on MLO professional social media channels