MortgageDepot is Urgently hiring Mortgage Loan Processors
- Prepares and processes mortgage loan files from application through closing.
- Assures compliance with investor guidelines and customer service standards.
- Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems, and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
- Entering prospective new loan applications into the loan origination system ordering credit reports, appraisals, escrow instructions, and preliminary title reports, verifications, and any other item required on the loan files.
- Reconciling and organizing all application information received and checking items for qualification; provide status updates, discussing any problems/concerns that may surface.
- You are contacting necessary parties for any items still missing, which may include sending applicants an email and calling the applicant directly for essential details or clarification, advising operations manager, and loan officer of any potential problems that arise in completing the package in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all files submitted for underwriting are complete, easy to navigate through and understand, allowing the lender to complete an evaluation of the data in a timely manner.
- Regularly correspond with all parties related to the transaction both internally and externally.
- Responds to phone messages and emails in a timely manner.
- Understanding the mortgage broker platform
- Know Calyx Point
- Following the flow of the file through the entire system, from initial receipt through funding, to ensure that processing is proceeding in a timely expeditious manner.
- Assists in the resolution of any problems that develop throughout the process.
- Works to resolve any problems and conditions on files.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-year processing experience with a Mortgage Brokerage firm.
- Organized and detailed oriented to handle a large volume of transactions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to perform clerical and statistical work requiring speed and accuracy.
- Must be comfortable on the phones and be a people person.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends