Many people don’t realize that even though mixed-use properties may have a residential component, they’re typically considered to be commercial real estate. That means buyers who are planning on using a mortgage to purchase such a property will need to procure a commercial loan. Are you interested in purchasing a Mixed-Use property? Or are you considering refinancing your existing Mixed-Use property loan? MortgageDepot is one of the nation’s leading Mixed-Use property lending specialists. Commercial mortgage lending requires a specialized set of skills. That’s why at MortgageDepot we have a dedicated commercial loan department standing by that’s fully staffed with expert commercial mortgage loan consultants who are ready to serve our commercial clients.
We have a full suite of Mixed-Use property Loans that are perfect for:
- Full Income Properties (rental income)
- Partial Income Properties
- No Income Properties (vacant properties)
- investment property
- vacant property
- property that needs construction money
What’s a Full Income Property? A Full Income Property is a property that could sustain itself by the rental income that it is receiving. And it could be one that incorporates a retail/commercial space and rental apartments.
What’s a Partial Income Property? A partial Income Property could be one that incorporates a retail space with an owner-occupied residential space.
What’s a No Income Property? A No Income Property could be an owner-occupied space combined with a commercially zoned space that acts as a non-income producing space, such as an artist’s studio or a storage space. Regardless which type of Mixed-Use property you own or are considering buying, we can help. We offer innovative loan programs and money saving refinance options for all types of Mixed-Use properties.
Our Mixed-Use Property Loans offer the following great benefits:
- 30-year fully amortized terms
- 15-year fixed-rate options
- 10-year balloon options with 25-year fully amortized terms
- 7/7 ARM balloon options with 30-year fully amortized terms
- We offer loans with up to 75% loan-to-value on Mixed-Use properties
- We can finance Mixed-Use properties held by an LLC
- No Income Verification Loan with great terms
- Rental income approach – using just the rental income to qualify the property.
At MortgageDepot, we specialize in Mixed-Use property loans. So whether you’re an owner-occupant, a private investor or an LLC; and whether you’re buying a Mixed-Use property or you’d like to refinance your existing Mixed-Use loan, call us. Our dedicated commercial real estate lending division is standing by to help you. One of our experienced mortgage loan consultants will be able to find the perfect innovative loan program that will help you achieve your goals.
*This product is not regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services