Are you a borrower who frequently visits the US, and want to purchase a home, but don’t have US Citizenship?
We have been working with people abroad that want to buy or refinance their property that is located in the United States. Our focus is to make sure that any borrower who comes through our door has financing in place. We work with international real estate agents that refer clients to us always, and if you are looking to buy or sell your property in the United States, especially New York, we will refer you to a real estate agent that specializes in working with foreign national buyers and homeowners.
We make home-buying easy for foreign national borrowers.
Our Foreign National program is a flexible alternative documentation program with realistic guidelines to help you qualify. We offer a few programs that cater to the foreign national buyer or homeowner, the Asset Qualifier or Full Doc mortgage programs.
- Asset Utilization for Second Home Qualification
- Second Home & Investment Properties
- Borrowers can qualify with full documentation OR assets only
- No work visa required
- No income documentation required for asset qualification
- No visa required when borrowers are residents of countries that participate in the Visa Waiver Program
- No score or FICO 599
- Up to 80% CLTV
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
- Cash-out allowed
- DSCR as low as 0
- CPA Letter for last 2 years & year-to-date
- One bank reference letter
- Overseas assets allowed as reserves
- Gift funds allowed
*This product is not regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services