Refinance Loan Options
Refinancing Options Available For You
There are many reasons to refinance a property you just need to consult with the right company that will steer you in the right direction. Our licensed mortgage loan originators are trained to make sure that each refinance transaction is the best option for our clients. We evaluate each potential transaction and come up with 2-3 options for that refinance objective. Below are some of our Refinance programs that we offer and we invite you to consult with us. No Fee for consulting with us.
- Conventional loans get the lowest interest rates available
- Perfect for buyers who have strong credit history.
- Usually requires 20% down payment.
- Ideal for properties that are owner-occupied
- No appraisal requirement
- Simpler and easier way to refinance your loan
- Primary residences
- Borrow against the property value after improvements
- 550 FICO score or better
- Must be insured by the FHA
- Refinance an investment property
- Qualify with unlimited combined loan-to-value ratios
- VA loans have lower interest rates and lower upfront costs.
- VA loans are available for home purchases and refinancing.
- VA allows up to 100% financing for Veterans.
- For owner-occupied properties
- Minimum credit score 720
- Up to 70% LTV or combined LTV
- Avoid foreclosure
- No loan-to-value limit
- Low interest rates
- Available For Up To 80% LTV
- Borrowers Can Own Up To 4 Financed Properties
- No Minimum Repair Amount Required