We are proud to announce the roll out of our new Fresh Start Mortgage Program, which was created to help homeowners who are experiencing hardship and currently late or behind on their mortgage payments. Per the Federal Reserve, interest rates are going up in the Fall.
We are in the process of reaching out to past clients and referrals, to provide them with a few options on how best to lock in a new interest rate with our Fresh Start Mortgage Program.
Current program rates range from 2.99% – 4.25%, and all clients who enroll in the program are automatically brought current on their loan. There are no credit or equity requirements for most new clients, so don’t worry if other mortgage companies have not been able to help, we can.
Fresh Start features and benefits:
- A lower down payment requirement – 85% LTV with no Mortgage Insurance (MI)
- No seasoning requirement for derogatory events, including Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy; foreclosure, deed-in-lieu, short sale and pre-foreclosure
- Multiple significant derogatory events allowed
- No mortgage/rental payment history required
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $1,000,000
- Primary and second homes
- No pay history requirements
- Minimum 580 FICO score
- Financing for a variety of property types
- Maximum 50% DTI