Brand NEW Program Update
“Home Possible Advantage Plus”
We are pleased to announce the addition of “Home Possible Advantage Plus” to our program offering. This is an extension of the Home Possible Advantage program, offering either a 1% or 2% grant towards the borrower’s overall down payment. We Help our clients by using this program to ease the down payment burden, one of the largest hurdles to home-ownership.
Home Possible Advantage Plus (Freddie Mac Program)
- 30 year fixed Home Possible Advantage Plus 1% Grant
- 30 year fixed Home Possible Advantage Plus 2% Grant
Flexible source of funds:
• Up to 2% grant can be provided by Lender
• 1% borrower down payment can be a gift
- 30 year fixed rate only
- No Reserves Required
- 1-unit Primary Residence, SFR’s, Condo’s and PUD’s allowed
- Purchase Transactions Only
- Minimum credit score of 700
- All borrowers must occupy the property
- 100% Medium Income limits apply o Higher AMI limits in High Cost Areas
Lifted in underserved Areas
- Reduced Mortgage Insurance
- Home buyer Education required when 1st time homebuyer.
We are here to help you with many possibilities of Home-ownership.