No Income Verification mortgages, also referred to as Stated Income mortgages, are a type of loan that doesn’t require the borrower to provide proof of income. At MortgageDepot, our skilled loan officers help our clients secure Stated Income financing to reach their real estate goals.
Highlights of Our Stated Income Loan Programs
No Income Verification mortgages are a smart solution for self-employed borrowers and retirees that might have difficulty producing the income tax returns, pay stubs and W-2 forms required by conventional mortgages.
Here are some of the highlights of our No Income Verification program:
- A debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is not required.
- Borrowers don’t need to provide a statement of income.
- Income tax returns and W-2 forms are not required.
- We help our Stated Income program clients secure up to $3 million in financing.
- Borrowers can use financial gifts to fund 100% of the down payment.
- An individual, partnership, LLC or trust can own the title to the property.
Qualifying for a Stated Income Mortgage
Qualifying for a Stated Income mortgage is easy. Borrowers simply need to prove a two-year employment history with the same employer or doing the same type of work. Our loan officers will help you determine if you are a candidate for this type of loan.
MortgageDepot is a trusted lender, offering No Income Verification loans to our valued clients. When you contact us to obtain financing for your real estate goals, we will:
- Take a comprehensive look at all loan programs that might be a good fit for your goals and financial situation.
- Discuss your employment history to determine if a No Income Verification loan is a possibility.
- Help you complete and submit a Stated Income loan application.
Contact Mortgage Depot Today
At MortgageDepot, we are nationwide experts in alternatives to conventional mortgages. Our loan officers are standing by to answer your questions about Stated Income mortgages. Contact MortgageDepot today to see if you qualify, and start traveling the path toward real estate success!
Contact one of our loan consultants to learn more.