Personal Bank Statement Loans
Conventional loan programs requiring tax returns, pay-stubs and W-2s can be a challenge for borrowers who are self-employed or have non-traditional sources of income that are difficult to document. At Mortgage Depot, our professional loan officers specialize in finding mortgage programs for all borrowers, including those unable to document income. Our personal bank statement loan program allows borrowers to qualify for a mortgage using only their personal bank statements as proof of their income.
Mortgage Depot personal bank statement financing
Mortgage Depot serves as a mortgage broker, which means we do not limit our search for a mortgage program for our borrowers to only one or two lenders. We work with a variety of lenders offering conventional and nonconventional mortgage programs to meet the needs of our borrowers, including lenders offering mortgages based upon personal bank statements.
Personal bank statement loans
Self-employed borrowers with 12 months of bank statements may be eligible for financing at the following terms:
- Loans up to $2,500,000.
- Loans offering borrowers a cash-out option up to $1,000,000.
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio is 85%.
- Maximum debt ratio of 43%.
- Minimum credit score of 620.
- Fixed, adjustable and interest-only loans available to qualified borrowers.
Borrowers unable to meet the minimum credit score of 620 may still be able to qualify for financing by providing 24 months of bank statements. Loan terms under our 24-month bank statement program include:
- Loan amounts up to $2,500,000 with up to $1,000,000 cash out.
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 90%.
- Maximum debt ratio of 50%.
- Minimum credit score of 580.
- Fixed, adjustable and interest-only mortgages available.
Contact us today
Mortgage Depot takes pride in the work done by our loan officers to find the right loan product to meet the needs of our borrowers. A personal bank statement loan is only one of the many options we have available for our borrowers. Contact us today to speak with a loan officer.