We are committed to helping each of our valued clients set up an affordable loan, but we understand that some of our clients have had trouble finding a loan program that is suitable for their needs. Some lenders and brokers only work with standard loan programs, and the unfortunate reality is that not every borrower’s loan request fits neatly into a box. Our Super Conforming loan program is just one of many types of loans that we offer, and it may be the ideal program for you.
Our Super Conforming loans are ideal for residential property types, but there are many unique guidelines in place that may make this the right program for your situation. Some of the special guidelines and requirements that are in place for these mortgages include:
- With a 620 or higher FICO, the maximum loan amount is $726,525 for a single-family property.
- Up to 90 percent Loan To Value ( LTV) on a purchase or rate/term refinance
- Up to 80 percent LTV on a non-owner-occupied property or a second home purchase
- Up to 75 percent LTV on a non-owner-occupied property or up to 80 percent LTV on a rate/term refinance on a second home
- Up to 65 percent LTV on a cash-out refinance on a non-owner-occupied property or a second home
- Blended ratios acceptable
It is rarely simple and easy to find the right loans for your needs, and this can be even more complex and challenging when you are dealing with a second home or an investor property that is not owner-occupied. If you are challenged by trying to find the right loan program for your needs, simply reach out to the team at MortgageDepot.com for assistance. We strive to help you achieve your goals through our extensive range of loan programs, and we also offer personalized attention so that you can get your questions answered about the different options.
The ability to set up affordable financing is critical if you want to achieve your real estate goals, and we go the extra mile to help with your needs. If you are shopping around for an affordable loan program for your conforming loan needs, now is a great time to speak with one of our representatives about our Super Conforming loan program and our other financing options that may be right for you.