• We now offer a 40-year loan with the first 10 years as interest only, enjoy a low monthly mortgage payment!!!
(800) 535-0270
Select Page

We pride ourselves in helping renters (tenants) to become property owners. Our 3% down payment program allows borrowers to buy a property with only 3% down payment, and the lender will finance the remaining 97%. This program is for first time home buyers and Plus we offer a reduced mortgage insurance premium with MyCommunityMortgage program.

For All Clients

Conforming Fixed

  • 97% LTV is available for Purchase, Owner Occupied, 1 Unit transactions and at least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer, as indicated on the loan application in Section VIII.
  • BPMI coverage percentage = 35% (mortgage insurance coverage).

MyCommunityMortgage®

  • 97% LTV is available for Conforming Fixed, Purchase, Owner Occupied, 1 unit transactions and at least one borrower must be a first time home buyer as indicated on 1003 in Section VIII.
  • BPMI coverage percentage – 18%
  • At least one borrower must complete an acceptable pre-purchase home buyer education and counseling program.
  • Reserves for the MyCommuniyMortgage product can come from gifts without regard to the LTV, CLTV and HCLTV ratios. This also applies to the supplemental reserve requirement.

What sets us apart from other mortgage companies,

  • During the buying process, every step creates a lasting impression. This great experience begins by helping identify strong buyers while setting the right financing expectations for your purchase transaction.
  • Our Purchase Accelerator Program provides you with a clear and reliable assessment of your eligibility based on an underwriter’s preliminary review of documentation provided to us. A final loan approval will be subject to submission of a complete loan application and a full review of credit, income and asset documentation. Call us for additional details. 800-535-0270

© 2019 www.mortgagedepot.com. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed By The Following State Regulatory Agencies:
New York State Department Of Financial Services
Florida Office Of Financial Regulation.
Website Authorization By The New York State Department Of Financial Services Is Approved.
*Registered Mortgage Broker — New York State Department Of Financial Services – All Mortgage Loans Are Arranged Through Third (3rd) Party Providers’ NMLS # 1133788