Wanna Know the #1 Reason Our Customers LOVE HomeNow?
We’ve got HomeNow knowledge galore coming this week. Get ready to learn about all the great benefits we make available for borrowers recovering from a credit event!
Not sure what HomeNow is all about? HomeNow credit event product gives borrowers recovering from a bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short-sale a second chance at homeownership. HomeNow accepts borrowers who have suffered a mortgage credit event and who do not meet Fannie Mae agency guidelines but demonstrate a willingness to grow as a homeowner.
HomeNow is a Non-QM product!
Are you a borrower who doesn’t make the cut for a qualified mortgage? No problem! HomeNow’s Non-QM features include a higher DTI offering – up to 50% DTI! (Debt to Income).
- If you suffered a 1-time credit event but has an otherwise excellent history of credit then we’ve got their back with HomeNow.
- Only 1 year waiting period required since the credit event
- FICOs Starting at 620
- Higher Debt To Income offering – up to 50% Ratios
- A previously modified mortgage IS permitted
- Loan amounts to $1.5M
- LTV up to 75%
- Prior mortgage-related delinquencies or derogatories may be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Owner Occupied, Fixed Rate Mortgages Only
We give our borrowers a second chance at home ownership. HomeNow only requires 1-year seasoning on bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short sale!