3% Down with No Income Limits
Clients with good income but low savings?
This loan has a higher DTI ratio – up to 50%
A Loan That feels like it was made for this market.
Homebuyers who have higher incomes but low savings may be able to buy a home with just 3% down with a Freddie Mac HomeOne® mortgage. Unlike some other low-down-payment programs, HomeOne offers no income restrictions – even the entire down payment can be gifted. Have a closer look:
- No borrower income or geographic restrictions
- No min. borrower contribution. Zero down. – 3% down can be gifted.
- 97/105 LTV/CLTV
- Only one borrower must be a first-time home buyer
- Future employment income allowed
- Maximum 50% DTI
- Purchase and No-Cash-Out refinance
- SFR OO, Condos and Townhomes
- FICOs from 620 – only one borrower needs a score
- MI can be removed without refinancing
- Lower down payment than FHA
- Go to 105 LTV/CLTV – allows both Affordable Seconds meeting FHLMC guidelines
With over 100 approved wholesale lenders doing business with MortgageDepot, most of our conventional lenders are approved by Freddie Mac to offer the HomeOne program. We’re here to help you qualify more borrowers and achieve greater success in this market.
Connect with one of our loan consultants to learn more.