As the leading mortgage company in New York, we are always making sure that we stay in tune with all the latest mortgage programs so that every borrower has mortgage program that we can finance. We never stop working for the borrower, actually we don’t work for the bank we work for you. That’s why our motto is and we promote WeWorkForYouNotTheBank.com
- Fannie Mae Refi Plus Retained & Freddie Mac Relief Refinance up to 125% LTV ( loan to value) and unlimited CLTV (combined loan to value). For owner occupied and second home Transactions. LTV up to 105% for investment properties and high balance. Transferred mortgage insurance eligible with some MI company restrictions.
- MortgageDepot Jumbo. Allows for asset depletion. Loan amounts up to $2,500,000. Transferred appraisals allowed.
- FNMA ( Fannie Mae) High Balance. All occupancy type transactions (No cash-out refinance for Second Home and Investment Properties).
- Freddie Mac Super Conforming. All occupancy type transactions with higher LTVs than FNMA High Balance including Cash Out Non Owner Occupied. Blended Ratios allowed with Freddie Mac findings when using a non-occupant borrower for an owner-occupied purchase. 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMs available with delayed financing and transferred appraisals.
- FNMA Retained. Allows up to 10 financed properties and delayed financing options. Transferred appraisals allowed. Manual underwriting allowed for borrowers with erroneous credit.
- VA IRRRL. No appraisal required for Plaza or Wells Fargo serviced loans. LTV up to 125% with appraisal and LTV up to 105% with AVM ( appraisal).
- VA Jumbo. Loan amounts up to $1,500,000.
- FHA Streamline & FHA Streamline High Balance. No appraisal required. No income or ratio verification.
- HUD REO. $100 down payment allowed and/or REPAIR escrow up to $5,000 allowed on HUD REO approved sales contracts.
- FHA 203k Streamline. Finance repairs up to $35,000, including fees. NO structural repairs or improvements.
- USDA Rural Housing. Purchase, Rate & Term Refinance, Streamline Refinance, and Pilot Program Refinance.
- Agency Fixed & ARM. Community Seconds allowed. Blended ratios using LP findings only with a non-occupying co-buyer. Fixed and ARMs with delayed financing options, transferred appraisals, and more than 10 properties financed for 2nd home and NOO options.
- Reverse Mortgages – for those that are 62 years old and older have the opportunity to obtain financing without any income verification.
Minimum Credit Scores:
580: FHA Conforming Balance
620: Conventional = 80% LTV, VA Full Qualify, VA IRRRL, USDA, FHA High Balance purchase and rate/term, FHA Streamline
640: FHA 203(k) Streamline, FHA High Balance cash out
660: FHA High Balance cash out
620 – 740: VA Jumbo (depending on loan amount and product)